domingo, 8 de junio de 2014
Third class, third period
Well, now in my last class the teachr told us to review all the topics we have been teaching, so I decided to make all my activities in that way. First of all, I started the class with the very known warm up called "Head, shoulders, knees and toes"; all the students participated in teh activity even the late comers that joined after some minutos; every time a student made a mistake in the game she or he had to answer some questions about multiple intelligences or how to stay focused that were some of the topics previousl taught. The actuvity lasted for five or seven mintes and after that I started reviewing about the grammar points they saw during the whole unit; one of them was subordinating conjunctions, so the following activity was a wordsearch that included many subordinating conjunctions and students had to find at least 10. After that, they were asked to complete some sentences with subordinating conjunctions and transitions, ythey were fifteen sentences and after some time I checked orally if they had the sentences correct and they made just few mistakes which means that they understood the topic. Then, students were asked to stand up and make an activity in pairs reviewing multiple intelligences, the activity was called mirrors and what they had to do was that they had to be face to face speaking and the person in front had to be doing the same things and saying the same things the other was doing, they had much fun with the activity. At the end I checked some exercises they had as homework and I said some farewell words thanking for their cooperation and attention.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
I can see that you did your best in your last class Dany. Also, I understand what you did because I had almost the same topic at the end of my class as you too. I like the word search that you developed with your students because it sounds a nice activity to make a review.
ResponderBorrar