viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014
My Third Class
Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great time teaching in every of the groups you had to teach to. I want to share with you my third experience in teaching, and let me tell you that I loved this third class because everything was very nice! I started making a warm up where students were asking questions to each other but they did not have to say YES or NO. Students likes the activity and the all participated. But after that something really cool happened, and it was that someone who has come from United States wanted to talk with my students and they looked very excited for that; I think that created a more positive environment in my class because after listening to the lady all of them were more willing to participate in the class. Everything went well and even the teacher told me that this one the best of the three classes I gave. At the end, I wish them the best and thanked them for the attention they gave, so I can say that this teaching experience was amazingly good.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Oh my God!! That was a very god experience Dany!!! sometimes our students need to have an expierence in order to be animated to learn more and more every day! Sometimes, they think that learnng English is too difficult and that they will never learn it, but those exeriences help them change their way of thinking.
ResponderBorrarI am so happy for you Dany! I´m so happy because I know you enjoyed that class.